Wednesday, 15 April 2009

Who visits our website?

Woodlands website was built to support the work we do in our school, however, from the comments below you can see that our website is also helping people of all ages and around the world too!

Radio Show Hosts
"Hi - we are radio show hosts in the US and went onto your website to learn more about St. George, as we are talking about St. George's Day on our show. Thanks for such a great website!" Barbara and Graham
Students in Britain
"The homework site is great. I had to learn lots about India, before I went back to school and because of your fantastic website I now have enough. 3 pages, my teacher will be pleased." Jess
Overseas Students
"Thank you for such a wonderful site! We are a Dutch school and your site is perfect for our bi-lingual first years." Class 1T Culemborg Holland
Teachers
"Yet again when searching for something I find just what I am looking for this time it is St.George. Thankyou you have on many occasions made my work as a teacher so much easier." Kirsty
Parents
"Thank you ever so much for a wonderful, informative website. Woodland’s children are very lucky. My daughter now enjoys homework and has a much happier, less stressed mum." Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment