The theme for the final question this year is ‘The Olympics’.
If you are unsure where to start the following themes may help to focus your ideas:
- Find out about the early Olympic Games;
- Choose an athlete who inspires you and write about their life story;
- Find out about the medal tables of the last ten years;
- Investigate the stadia that have been built – find pictures of them and write about them or make a model;
- Choose an unusual Olympic sport to find out about.
Present your findings in an exciting and eye-catching way. Surprise me...
- Make a model
- Write a leaflet
- Design a poster
- Use Lego, papier-mâché, or clay